Re: [Bacula-devel] Patch: Migration jobmedia table insert incomplete

Hello,

On Monday 11 February 2008 18.44:58 Marc Schiffbauer wrote:
> I was only confused by the year in the copyright which seems to be
> changed back to 2007 in the patch...

That is quite possible because I am in the process of updating the dates and I
don't catch them all in both the trunk and the 2.2. branch at the same time,
which can lead to that kind of minor oddity when backporting from the trunk
to the 2.2. branch.