[Bacula-devel] Important backup/restore subroutine change

Hello,

This is just to warn you that later today, when all the regression tests
finish, I will be committing a change to the FD backup/restore code that
significantly modifies the calling sequences of the file search subroutines.
Part of it is cleanup of some very old code which I have been putting off,
and the other part is necessary so that plugins and Win32 can co-exist ...

Although the changes fall in the same area, hopefully  this will not cause any
problems for the new code that Eric is working on in the FD.