Re: [Bacula-devel] Bacula feature request:

Hello,

Thanks for the Feature Request.  This is a feature that I have wanted to see
for some time.  I'm impressed to receive a patch that in addition to the code
contains the documentation -- a *really* nice surprise.

I'll take a careful look at the patch in the next few days and get back to
you.