Re: [Bacula-devel] 2.2.6 bug report

>> It would also be nice if Bacula could do more post-processing of
>> the mysql queries to better format them to 80 columns, but that's
>> me.  I guess I should see about hacking code to supply a patch.

Kern> You might try using bat.  It is much better at presenting output
Kern> from queries -- that is since it is graphical, you have a lot
Kern> more control over the widths of columns.

I think I responded already, but just in case I didn't...

Bat doesn't help much of an SSH connection via putty or some other non
graphical connection.

This is why I'm big on useful CLI tools and reports.