Re: [Bacula-devel] New website layout

On Sunday 03 February 2008 03.16:08 Marc Schiffbauer wrote:
> * Kern Sibbald schrieb am 01.02.08 um 19:17 Uhr:
> > On Thursday 31 January 2008 04.10:54 Marc Schiffbauer wrote:
> > > I checked again, website is updated: 15 dead links left (+ 3
> > > malformed)
> >
> > OK, I believe that I have now eliminated all the bad links on the website
> > except those in the French manual and the 3 malformed ones in the
> > bacula-web manual.
>
> Hi Kern,
>
> I updated the report again.
>
> Bads: 13  (not all in the fr manual)
> Malformed: 0

Yes, the German press kit 2.0.0 article still had a bad link, and the
bacula-web manual had 3 bad links.  I believe that I have fixed them all.
The remaining ones should all be in the French manual, which will take a good
deal more work than I can do just at the moment.

Perhaps one more cut would be worthwile.

Thanks,

Kern