Re: [Bacula-devel] libdbi backend to catalog database

> Is possible to add one more argument like char *db_type, this indicate
> what driver libdbi will use?. So Bacula uses db_init_database  in
> various places... and need to change them too.

Why not add a /etc/bacula/dbms.conf file that the admin can edit to indicate the installed database type and read your database type information from there? I think it's unlikely that there will be more than one database type in an individual Bacula install. Then you can do the db_name_init once and not have to touch the rest of the code.