Re: [Bacula-devel] (again) 2drive-incremental-2disk freezes - waiting for volume

Hello Allan,

On Friday 01 February 2008 09.18:50 Allan Black wrote:

> > 1) is the best, but please send it only to me.  3) is OK too but I cannot
>
> OK, here goes. Good luck ;-)

Well, at the point it is waiting, it should not be waiting for a volume.  The
only thing I can imagine is that my virtual disk changer script does not work
correctly on certain Solaris systems or there is some new race condition of
which I am not aware.

Could you do the following and send me the output?

 cd <your-regress-directory>
 svn update
 export REGRESS_DEBUG=1
 tests/2drive-incremental-2disk >debug-out.txt

then send me the output file.  I've added a bit of extra debug info.  I doubt
that it will be sufficient to find the problem, but at least it is a first
step.  If it is insufficient, we begin by turning on debug in the SD ...